Here are the three batiks completed.
Each one measures 27" x 48" and is backed and ready for hanging.
The sanctuary where they will hang will be projecting the images on a center screen. I do not know where they will put the "hard copies".
What I did NOT show you were the multiple trips to the hardware and fabric stores for more turpentine; didn't have enough wood for the slats; and of course I needed more thread in a specific color.
I also didn't show you the multiple times I had to assemble and reassemble the stretcher bars. Even though I did all three at once, I took the frames apart two times thinking I was done but then decided to apply more wax or more dye or dry them ON the frames rather than flat....you know how it goes.
It looks so easy and for the most part it is but there are some dynamics that you do not expect and of course "stuff happens" like dumping the dyes all over my shoes, specks of blue dye appearing on the batik because it wasn't stirred well enough....
Thanks for looking everyone.
Next posting will be of them in place in their new home in Texas.